I an your new SRES®. I just completed training to become a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
By partnering with an SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) like me during your new home search, you’ll gain the help and expertise of a REALTOR® specialized in meeting the needs of home buyers and sellers aged 50 plus. Not only do I have the experience of 13+ years in real estate, I have now have the education to help the 50+ community with their unique wants and needs when purchasing or selling a home.
I decided to get my Seniors Real Estate Specialist designation after helping many clients this year that are in the 50+ segment of the population. I gained an understanding of the unique need of this population as well as learned how to deal with the many family members involved.
What is an SRES®-
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist the 50+ market during the home buying and home selling process. A SRES® designatee must complete a course by the National Association of Realtors.
As a SRES® designee I also draw upon the expertise of a network of specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers. I am familiar with local community resources and services. Our mission is to help the 50+ community with their unique set of legal, financial and housing needs.
What qualities make an Seniors Real Estate Specialist different?
- Has knowledge and experience with 50+ issues.
- An understanding of alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Has a no pressure approach and provides high levels of customer service.
- Understand many times it takes extra time to help buy or sell.
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a 50+ client, and tries to minimize them.
- I adept working with different members of the family.
- Is knowledgeable in senior housing options from active adult communities to assisted living.
- Has a wide network of other senior focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
If you or a family member would like to discuss an upcoming move with a Seniors Real Estate Specialist, you can contact me at anytime. Call 978-360-0422 or email email@example.com
Some 55+ Homes for Sale in Massachusetts
$229,900 : 13 Dallas Dr, Unit 308, Dracut2 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Coco, Early & Associates The Dutton Group LLC
$716,222 : 15 Sequoia Drive, Unit 112, Methuen3 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Toll Brothers Real Estate
$677,635 : 4 Tahoe Circle, Unit 28, Methuen3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Toll Brothers Real Estate
$639,995 : 3 Sequoia Drive, Unit 106, Methuen3 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Toll Brothers Real Estate
$527,000 : 20 Lantern Way, Unit 20, Ashland2 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with TGG Limited Partnership
$541,000 : 24 Lantern Way, Unit 24, Ashland2 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with TGG Limited Partnership
$384,000 : 5 Strawberry Ln, Unit G, Hudson2 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Tina Bilazarian, Inc.
$534,000 : 26 Lantern Way, Unit 26, Ashland2 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with TGG Limited Partnership
See all 55+ Adult Communities in Massachusetts.
(all data current as of 4/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.